Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Prying Eyes


Nothing aggravates me more than a person so bored with their own life that they seek entertainment by closely monitoring yours. One of my good friends has this quote. "If it doesn't stop your paycheck from coming, why are you worried?"

My sentiments exactly.

For my avid blog followers, you know that I don't hold back. My blog is balls-to-the-wall and I allow you to explore my inner most workings as I chronicle my life as a supaflyy lady. If you aren't satisfied with the information I am willing to divulge in my blog, then you are just one nosy, extremely boring, lil' shit wad. I understand your life may be boring, and mine may intrigue you enough to want to know more. Trust me, there's a reason why all facts of my life aren't posted on here.
  1. IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS
  2. IT'S THE INTERNET - SEARCH-ABLE BY ALL
  3. NO REALLY, IT'S NONE OF YOUR GOT DAMN BUSINES!
If your prying ass can't get that through your head & feel you are entitled (for no particular reason) to know every juicy detail about me (such as who I'm sex'N), you need to seek therapy.
  • VH1 has not done a special on me
  • You did not see my face on E!
  • I was not featured on the cover of The National Inquirer
I'm not saying I'm not a big deal, because I am kinda a big deal (haha!...it's a joke, lighten up). All I'm saying is, there are people who live way more interesting lives than me. Your nosy ass needs to subscribe to a tabloid magazine and get the hell outta my face.

No comments: