Sunday, March 15, 2009
I mean I have it all: A house, a ride, a job, a business, and looks that kill, but still I cry.
I'm blessed, everyone can see it. God is truly working with me and through me, but still I cry.
I have friends that stretch from coast to coast and even overseas, but still I cry.
I sit in my home. my bed. alone.
No one holds me.
No one comforts me.
No one soothes me.
So I cry.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
ATL is my Harlem and I am her child
I am free and creative
I am feisty and exuberant
Cuz ATL is my Harlem and I am her child
I have a meeting with Langston at Apache' Cafe
Hope he aint late // nigga better keep the date
Then I gotta jet set to Eatonville
....do some research
....get some grants
....please the white folks
Produce that cultural flavorful literary they love so much.
They eat my shit up.
Back to ATL
I think I'll go to the Royal Peacock
Get me a drink
Feel the fire in my soul
It wells up til I burst
The riddim of the reggae moves me
Let myself be free
I am a sexual being.
ATL is my Harlem and I am her child, she keeps my age secret
....maybe i'm old
....maybe i'm young
I'm just blessed to be here
I make no excuses
If you don't like it - Fuck You.
So what if I make you blush
....my writing says what you were to scared to
....my characters do what you always wanted to
I'm not bound by social intricacies or graces
Instead, I choose to grace you with my presence
and demand you explain why socializing should be so intricate
I'll do me
and you do you
Accept me as I m
I'll accept you either way
Cuz I'm sooo Zora
ATL is my Harlem and I am her child.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
The subject of accountability is so simple, but causes so much drama. I don't understand why the concept is so hard to grasp and why so many people struggle with it.
Accountability is being held to a standard you agreed to.
I only hold people accountable for standards they set for themselves. For instance, if a man tells me he wants to wife me up....I hold him accountable for showing me he wants me to be wifey. If a person calls me their best friend....I expect them to treat me like a best friend.
I don't hold people accountable for a job they didn't sign up for. I don't even offer or force jobs on anyone. I let people decide the role they will play in my life then hold them to that standard.
This whole subject both baffles and perplexes me.
People decide their role so I expect them to play that role. When they don't, I bitch or remove them from that role. They act as if I'm some raving lunatic that has no basis for my actions.
Point blank....they write checks their asses can't cash.
In 2009, I'm done honoring people's bounced checks or asking for another form of payment (I.e. giving people chances to just keep fucking up). I simply don't have time to deal with it.
My time is worth at least $25.00/hr
Add time spent undoing damages from fuck ups
Add time spent refinding my inner chi
Add time spent disconnecting from you
Add time spent upgrading my flyyness
Equals one fat ass bill addressed to you....
Since I ain't in the business of bill collecting, I figure I'll just cut the bullshit and not even open the account.
Men are like the bubble gum wads you find under stadium seats.
Some last a short time...others last all day. Either way, the end is the same. They end up hard, tasteless, and plain ol annoying. U don't wanna juss throw the gum in the isle for people to step on so u put it under the seat, forget about it, and reach for another piece.
Men chase after the chickenheads
Fuck the hoes.
Wife the golddiggers.
Ignore the women.
Then when all goes sour with the bitch they picked, they claim all the good women are hard to find or are too stuck up to fuck wit em.
In reality the women are the ones the men played. The ones the men talked about to their boys about easily being able to get shit from or always being a fallback plan. These were the women the men used up like old condoms and tossed aside after there was nothing left.
[We were UnderValued]
The women were the ones that men just knew could provide them with the most pleasure in bed, but held out. They required more than a $1 menu buffet or being called baby...boo...or mami. The men moved on to the women who were easy.
It's not that women don't love a good dang-a-lang, it's just they aren't going to let just anybody poke them. It's called being selective. Women are willing to go without. They are at home sticking themselves with dingli-ma-jigs that can make them climax 10x quicker than a man without all the drama.
[We became UnderF*cked]
The women were the ones who spent all their time at work and handeling their business. They chose to spend quiet nights at home cooking or cleaning so men thought that's all they were good for. Some money, a meal, and a clean place to crash.
Women keep their mouths shut about how messed up in the head we really think men are. They hold out hope that the brotha will finally get his act together and keep giving him chance after chance to make things right. When they can't take anymore and speak their minds on how they wanted to be treated, Men called them overly emotional and move onto the docile chick who will put up with it and keep their mouths shut.
Women get hurt then regroup and rise to sucess.
Next time the man sees them, they are lookin flyy and have it all together. They are eaither single or have a man on their arm who truly values and appreciates them.
[We are UnderEstimated]
Hello World! This is me. I am Jazi Taye.
I've finally come to grips that I'm not the average writer. Hell, I knew I wasn't average...I think I'm fuckin spectacular if u ask me. I'm juss sayin, I finally got over "Blog Envy"
For those non bloggers, that's when we writers read somebody else's blog and get envious cuz our writing just isn't as poiniant or deep. That's where Katt Williams comes in: "You gotta be in tune with your star player!"
[Enter stage left: Jazi Taye]
She's this weirdly random juxtaposation (is that even a word?) of blunt deepness. Her vagina, symbolic for the source of creativity, is haunted by an old woman who doesn't give a hot damn about what u think cuz....well....she's old.
She don't make apologies for what she's thinking...
....why she's thinking it
....telling u exactly what she think
People read some of her poetry & call her a lil Maya Angelou. I read her poetry and say she's more in tune with Zora Neale Hurston & Ntozake Shange. I think she's channeling their raw energies or something...
(I think maybe her old lady ghost once haunted their vagina's too)
[-Jazi Taye is My Star Player-]
Currently we are outa sync, but I'm working on that right now. I think I'm gonna put myself in the shop for a week or two and get a tune up. By mid-March, I'll be up n running again. While u are waiting....meet my starting five:
#1- Jasmine D. Taylor: The formal me. Pointy toed shoes dressed in business casual. Doin the business thang!
#2- Jaz: Regular me. It's not a nickname. This is my name. Everything else is a damn alias. Jaz is who I am.
#3- Jazzy: The family/long term friend me. Scared to let those who know Jazzy meet Jaz...o hell nah they ain't meeting Jazi Taye!
#4- Jigga: The oversized clothes & Chuck Taylor's me. Hangin with the fellas.
#5- Jazi Taye: The fiesty me. When she's present you may hear, "Did She Just Say That?!" I love her. She is me....uncencored.
Friday, February 27, 2009
So I'm up at 5am waiting on my tax refund check to get direct deposited (it's christmas!). I was just laying here browsing the web on my Tmobile G1 and thinking how far we've come:
#1- Remember when AOL was THE internet. If somebody told you they just had AIM or a non @aol email you wondered how they were online.
#2- Remember when the internet was so slow it was really just good for chats? For anything else you would push a button...go do something else while the page loaded....then come back.
#3- Remember when printing off lyrics and bringing them to school was cool? We used to pass lyrics around and sing them. I even had a notebook for mine.
#4- Remember Slingo? I wonder if that game is still out there somewhere....
#5- Remember when AOL used to come out with new versions and features? It was exciting like the release of the iphone!
#6- Remember chat rooms? What the hell did we have to talk about for hours.
#7- Remember when Black Planet was THE social networking website. It was the original myspace and everybody thought they were HTML programers.
#8- Remember when Napster first came out? It was this wonderful place where you could FINALLY get a free song....only the connection was slow. One song would take 1hr to download. Such a tease!
#9- Remember when every internet user was a psycho who was out to rape or kill you? Forget meeting anybody....you were nervous even to give out your last name.
#10- Remember when absolutely everything was a virus? No anti-spam software, no pop-up blockers, no nothing. Hit download and your system would crash!
FASTFORWARD BONUS: Remeber when Facebook was just for college students. Goodness I miss those days. A college education gets u into a heap of debt & a higher paying job. By the time u calculate student loan costs....it evens out to what u would make with a high school diploma.
Finally we had one perk only reserved for college students: FACEBOOK!.....but the bastards took it away.
I'm still bitter.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
When I read Rich Dad, Poor Dad it became very apparant that your method to approaching life and enacting change is 100% mental. It has to do how your process your thoughts. I dug up this poem I randomly wrote in The Dark Ages and my o my was it soul stirring. I was in such a dark place (I'll post it up later).
For some odd reason I'm at 5am reflecting on statements I've said that have new meanings now.
#1- "I haven't smoked today."
Back then I saw not having a blunt as a bad thing, now I'm proud and don't want it in my system.
#2- "I'm good at living paycheck to paycheck."
I used to see being able to get by til the next check as sum hood superhero type shit. Now I think it's pitiful. I want to learn to live off of savings not paychecks.
When you get your mind right and focus it on what's important your thought patterns begin to change.
You've got to change your actions before you can change your thoughts. You have to rewrite your internal script or you will keep telling you the same ol nonesense. You have to allow yourself to continue to grow & look back to recognize that growth so you can take ownership of your progress.
Self Cleansing & Self Healing are a true process.
You have to be the one to give yourself a firm kick in the ass and wake up to reality. No one can care more about your life than you do
Monday, February 16, 2009
He's like water.
He drifted into my life and I allowed his strong current to wrap me up in a whirlwind love affair. I ended up with a serious case of love jones, and well he....was nourishing to my soul.
He caused my juices to flow then rehydrated me over and over and over again.
He washed away the residue left from being hurt by other men. His gentle tide and peaceful sounds as he crashed against the shore put my mind at ease.
One day I went to his banks to find refreshment and he was gone. The space he once occupied had turned to dry desert land.
I did my rain dance hoping he'd return. Return he did. With a furry.
Before I knew it, his waters became turbulent. He dumped the underbelly of his sea onto me and had me wondering how something so naturally pleasant and cleansing to the soul could leave everything in ruins.
Just as quickly as the storm began, it ended. The waters became calm and I was left hurt and angry.
I stood at his banks and yelled and cursed. When he didn't respond I filed a complaint with Neptune, the God of the Sea.
I returned home exhausted.
Just as I had begun teaching myself to go without, he comes back. His familiar gentle rolling seas are ready to embrace me. His salt water has turned fresh. His hues of blue are deeper.
I drank from him once again. As his nourishing liquids entered my body I sensed a change. His spirit wasn't as wild. His intentions weren't as selfish. His focus was completely on refreshing me.
I took a chance and plunged into him. I swam out far then floated on my back, eyes fixated into the sky. I finally let go of the control and trusted his current to guide me.
He is strong yet gentle
He is peaceful but forceful
He is nourishing to my soul
He is like water.
Friday, January 30, 2009
- I managed to FINALLY win my three year battle with Clark Atlanta University for my scholarship.
- A random stranger paid for my groceries.
- I cut ties with all energy consuming individuals in my life.
- I executed a plan to get the hell away from Sister Paterson's lair.
- I had a wonderful hair appointment.
- I recieved the images for the front/back covers of both of my books.
- I was placed in a training position at my job, ensuring job security and approval of my supervisor.
- My car insurance policy was finally sorted out by an excellent company.
- I spent valuable time with a very special person in my life.
- I realized everything has come full circle and felt extremely blessed.
When you attack, you attack big. You have to. You know I go hard n the paint, so you go hard too. I count my blessings so you know you have to take one huge shot at me to knock me on my ass. Fuck you.
For this particular list of 10 you decided to gut punch that ass when Sister Paterson refused to put her tax information into the FAFSA so I could get government financial aid. You played against my strengths. I'm young and independent with no kids. According to the government, still a Dependent. You went through the person who pisses me off the most, and waited until you could attack the area in my life that means the most to me. You fucked with my Education & Money. Too-Shay my nig.
Mr. FuKyAfEeLiNgS! I've learned to deal with you over the years. Just as you know me, I know you too. I know what you're capable of and I know your limitations. Any mess you do can be undone. It may take some hard work and creative thinking, but every wrong will be made right. You know this. That's why I call you: Mr. FuKyAfEeLiNgS! All you can truly hurt are my feelings.
You figure I'll get in my feelings about something and make a rash decision. You think I'll merely react instead of stopping to think. Unfortunately, you aren't God. You aren't omnipotent. You don't truly understand my innerworkings. You smile at the fact that your attacks piss me off and cause tears. You fail to realize that I count that as motivation to fuel my determination.
Your the dumbass in the fight that gets their opponent to the ground, don't have the know how to finish the ass whoopin', walk away and get hit in the back of your peanut ass head with a fuckin brick. DAAAAAAAAAYYYYYMN!!!! YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!!
Guess what, Mr. FuKyAfEeLiNgS!...the majority of my list this week was because of you. You cause me to reach higher heights and truly realize my potential. You knock me on my ass, but in the process you build me up.
In closing, I'll repost that list of 10 so you can see what all I've accomplished because of you.
- You took away my scholarhsip. I got angry and fought for 3 years. I got it back, got a book out of the deal, and value everything more.
- Not Applicable
- You attacked my two closest male relationships. Two individuals in my inner circle decided to show their asses. I got anoyed. I cut ties with both, got my own damn phone plan, and have had the most drama free week in recent history!
- You set me up. The house I was scammed/pressured into buying was foreclosed on so I ended up living with Sister Paterson. I got a job and worked long hours. I'm moving back into my favorite house in the whole wide world....the most peaceful place on earth...where it all began....my first house: in two weeks. I can now ease the anxiety of having my own shit while living in a controled and peacefull environment.
- You attacked my hair. My old loctition broke appointments, used my expensive shampoo up on other clients, and tried to charge me for a style she messed up. I became riled up and found a new loctitian who is prompt, professional, and has excellent customer service skills with an excellent location and great prices.
- You used my personal relationship with my first graphic designer to damage our business relationship. I became hurt and found a new graphic designer who designed two amazing front covers and an excellent back cover, showed me love on t-shirts...a logo...AND worked with a sistah's tight budget. I have a budding long term business relationship.
- You got me fired. A 300 pound bitch claimed she felt her life was in danger because of me and I got fired so I got angry. I had a better paying job within a week. I love my job and I am earning the approval of my superiors through hard work not ass kissing.
- You attacked all kinda random shit through my car insurance. An idiot company fucked up my insurance policy. I spent countless hours on the phone trying to get it corrected. I got angry. As a result, I got a new policy written by another company. I am extremely pleased.
- You kept me away from a very special person. You killed two birds with one stone on this one. Took an angel home that affected the special person in my life & used my biggest pet peeves against me. We spent time together and it was great. I really value.
- You keep trying to turn my circle into a damn square! The mintue I smooth out the rough edges in my life you throw me for another loop. Everything in my life HAS come full circle even if it has a few kinks. Your tactics are wack
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
1. Open toilets freak me out....Ajar doors/drawers bug me...the world needs order and organization!!!
2. I'm in love with houndstooth (is that one word), that's the best pattern known to woman!!!
3. I always wanted to do a pageant but didn't have the balls so I crowned myself Miss Show Me State and have the sash to prove it bitches!
4. I think deaf people have no business talking. You've never heard words so dammit don't try to talk and think I won't giggle.
5. I've had an unnatural love for yellow smiley faces since I was in the 5th grade.
6. I think women with natural hair have a certain glow about them other women just don't have.
7. I like my pasta extra juicy!!!!
8. I haven't been a cheerleader, stretched, danced or done anything athletic since I was 19 but I can still drop it into the splits! Heyyyy booo!!!!
9. I initially wanted to become a writer because a reporter at The Call Newspaper misquoted me when I was in the 3rd grade....I'm on a never ending mission to prove that jerk wrong! Early success DOES mean a career in writing.
10. The only accidents I have ever been in involved objects that could not move....yea, i'm the idiot that hits parked cars, poles, and flower pots.
11. Sometimes when nobody's looking and I have on noisy shoes, I break into steps from college...PHI-HI-PSI-EEEEE
12. I'm completely addicted to scripted reality TV & I talk about the cast members as if I know them from "round the way"
13. I have a MAC and I think people who still use PCs are LOOSERS!!!
14. I think women who wear leggings as PANTS look a damn hot ass mess. If you can't afford skin tight pants then don't pick up a pair of cheap ass $7.99 Lycra leggings! Leggings are leggings and Pants are pants...learn the difference before you walk out the house.
15. I feel people with European hair have no business getting dreadlocks. It looks a mess. Spend the extra $300-$500 and get dreadlock extensions.
16. Besides my homie Crystal & Goldie, my inner circle of friends have been down for AT LEAST 8yrs....with most (like Miss Brittany!) dating back to elementary school.
17. I only date men with skinny ankles.
18. I love my body just the way it is: stretch marks.....tummy.....and big ol head!!
19. I only have one regret in life and it has taught me what it means to be a BFF. R.I.P Demarco Harvey
20. I hardly ever wear heels because narrow shoes are to hard to find. I have a shoe fetish and wish to GOD a designer like Steve Madden would make sum shoes in something other than in a B...I'm tired of AA being ignored!!!!
21. If I can help it, nothing but Victoria's Secret will ever come close to my va-jay-jay or tah tah's!!!!
22. I don't remember what life was like before a touch screen phone.....how do you navigate?....u mean u have to push buttons and the screen doesn't change to landscape? People still pay for ringtones and applications? Wow.
23. My dog has 3 names....Faith Nicole Taylor
24. My friends are much closer to me than my family. My friends are my family.
25. Clark Atlanta University has managed to screw me out of my scholarship for 3yrs (and running), but I still think it's the best school in the world and your school is crap!!! And yes...I'm still waiting on the MARTA which specializes in Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta....I do think cafeterias should have DJs....I think your school is wack because BET never visits....I do still remember when Shange's Mic was cut off during homecoming....I remember being cheap and watching homecoming concerts in Bumstead Cafe' (KANYE DIDN'T KEEP ME WAITING!!!)....I only attend football games til halftime...I was a member of the extra crunk group of females ready to fight Morehouse along with Brawley at the football game....I still think my OG is the best.....I still feel you should dress to impress to go to class....and finally, I do know that Morehouse Men secretly love a down to earth CAU Woman!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
This post takes it there.
I mean it really takes it there.
If you keep your panties in an uptight virgin bunch then push the damn X in the corner.
This post is raunchy!
This is for my sis, Ms. Dani Swayde:
I'm just like every woman on Earth. I love a nice fit, toned, sexy athlete. No matter how much we call them womanizers and hoes, women still ogle over their rippled 8-packs, tight butts, and enlarged pecs. I secretly wish I had a hose filled with baby oil. I'd use it to spray athletes right as they come out of practice then just watch them glisten!
It's also a known fact that women have their preferences between athletes. You either like football players or basketball players. We all have our own theories on which sport is better and which makes the best lover. I am here to let you know that it is a SCIENTIFIC (proved by Jaz) FACT....that BASKETBALL PLAYERS ARE THE BEST.
The Phenomenon of Balls
Athletes may not realize it, but the type of lover they are is directly related to the sport they play.
The Football Player
Football players rarely have to focus on other tasks. They are highly specialized athletes. The defense never meets the offense unless a turnover occurs. Their minds never have to reset. They just play their position. The offense and defense even practice in different places.
As a result, football players are able to provide hours of wonderful passionate foreplay. After all, they are used to wearing the equipment, but not actually playing the game. Once they do get down to business, it's the most toe curling, mind numbingly awesome, body rockin' sex your body has ever received.....for all of 5 MINTUES. Unfortunately, the sport has conditioned them to only be able to perform in short bursts of energy. Luckily, they may be able to reset and give you another 3 MINUTE burst, but it's unlikely.
In the event you are blessed witha football player with some actual stamina, expect the same boring motion. The sport has not taught them how to reset. They aren't quick on their feet with a wide array of motions to choose from. They either know offense of defense. This means you are gonna get it fast n hard or soft n sweet. There is no in between.
Prepare to be rough handled. Don't be surprised if their fingers forget your vajayjay is a sensual object. Expect them to handle it like a 3 yr old handles a Tonka Truck. They will throw it accross the room then bury it in a pile of mud.
When it comes time for your climax, don't expect it to be easy. Their lack of focus to score is to blaim. They are used to an entire enzone. Unfortunately, the g-spot is in a very specific location. Unless your main is a quarterback, don't expect him to find it. As far as he's concerned, the further he goes, the closer he is to obtaining a victory!
The Basketball Player
Scoring involves an extremely gentle touch. They must be fully aware of the ball. It's impossible for every ball to feel the same so they must make adjustments to compensate the difference. Once ready to shoot, they must aim the ball to make a clean SWISH so they can proclaim "nothin' but net." It's not enough to master getting the ball into a very focused target, they must also do it with style.
Immediately after scoring, the athlete must regroup and shift gears. They must now run defense, pray for a turnover and reset to offense. Their slender bodies are lean yet toned. They have only the most necessary muscle mass to function.
As a result, basketball players may not be the best at foreplay. They are eager individuals and are ready to get in the game. Since the equipment to play is minimul (basketball shoes & a ball), they are often ready to go whenever and wherever. This turns them into spontaneous lovers. It should never get boring.
Once the athlete gets started, expect long sessions with short breaks. Their conditioning teaches them control over their bodies and energy. They can go for long periods of time, take a quick water break, and keep it moving. This also means a faster recovery time. Both the versitility in being agile when handeling the ball, and switching between offense and defense gives them with a large database of moves. Expect to be pleased in different rhythms, patterns, and in all different directions. The fancy footwork makes the dick work!
Switching up between offense and defense also serves an additional purpose. They have no problem running the show for a while then allowing you to run things. This means you can show out, and let your athlete know you can do your womanly thang without worrying about them feeling like less of a man because they aren't in control at all times. Advanced athletes, skilled at forcing turnovers, will be able to grab dat ass and take back the control without even switching positions.
Their sensitivity and respect for the basketball itself means they will handle your intimate areas with respect. Expect a gentle touch that will change according to your reactions. Their respect for the ball makes them more receptive to you.
When it comes time to climax, they know exactly where your special spot is. Their brains are trained to focus on a small goal so precision is the key. When reaching the goal, remember that basketball players strive for perfection and their ego's love to know they scored in the most stylish of ways. The more positive feedback (moans, screams, sounds of utter delight) you provide, the better they will perform. If you think I'm lying, watch dunk contest. The judges may have the end say-so, but it's all about the crowd reaction. Expect your basketball player to hit that spot with style, grace, and pure elegance.
These are my opinions, thoughts, and principles I firmly believe in.
Does this hold true for every football or basketball player?
The hell if I know!
All I'm saying is, I've put some deep thought into this.
I've swaped notes with my homegirls, and have compiled the results
of my findings for your entertainment.
I'm a grown woman who is not a virgin and I can talk about whatever the hell I want to!
I've just learned so much about myself, and have really began to apply what I've learned about life to the way I live life. My sex detox taught me all about choices. I learned that not all men are low down dirty scoundrels....the ones I happened to CHOOSE to have in my life were. I have CHOSEN to snip them out, and I'm happier because of it.
Call me a lazy bitch, but I'm not much of a cleaner. My idea of cleaning is throwing/giving away everything I can before even picking up an actual cleaning supply. I have so much crap, it will be replaced by some new crap, and when it comes time to move...it all suddenly becomes crap!
Put a pair of life sized scissors in my hands and it's SNIP MOTHAFUCKIN' SNIP!!!
Just as the sex detox made the concept of CHOICE crystal clear, I thought hey...."What other areas of my life do I have a say-so in?" Usually I pray that God closes doors and removes people from my life that have no business being there, and within a few days drastic stuff happens. This is the first time I didn't pray that prayer. Amazingly, the most crazy things occurred.
I don't know if God opened my eyes and allowed me to have several epiphanies, but I finally saw the light. I realized that there are two types of dramatic events that happen in your life.
- Things you can control.
- Things you can't control.
Most people throw everything into the CAN'T control category, when the opposite is really true. Some decisions may by hard, but you can actually control 98% of what happens in your life. In two specific situations/relationships I had to take a step back. I realized that I do not have to deal with the bullshit or the drama. I am CHOOSING to deal with it. In 2009 I CHOOSE not to entertain it. SNIP MOTHAFUCKIN' SNIP!!!
I'm throwing caution to the wind and running with scissors. Life is to short to waste dealing with drama. I'm not an IT department and I don't enjoy troubleshooting things. I will not troubleshoot a troubled relationship I had no business continuing anyway. SNIP MOTHAFUCKIN' SNIP!!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Today marks a new day in my evolution.
I'm under the dryer changing my hair color to a fierce family of red's and blondes. Then I'm off to a new stylist to get freshly twisted and styled. You didn't expect me to take this 2007 hair into 2009 did you?! Hell no! I gotta stay flyy baby! Then I'm off to get a pedicure with my sister Tonya...gotta get the feet right for the new year!! Lastly, I'll be getting a west african adinkra symbol meaning: Wisdom, Creativity & The Complexities of Life. That tat will go behind my right ear so it can be close to my thoughts. It will be the final indication of the evolved me.
In my youth I was Jazzy.
In my teens I was Jasmine.
As a young adult, I am Jaz.
The evolution is never complete!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I know I've been truly M.I.A this month, but I been grinding! Finally they created a Blogger application for the Android. Now I'm back in action like Jerry Curl Freetress Weave by Milky Way.
I'm excited ya'll!! The book is almost out and I have a fantastic man in my life (not a boyfriend...yet....just a damn good man). The bullshit with Clark can't even bring me down. For the record, those bastards yanked my scholarship back (AGAIN). I called to check on my paperwork and the man who reinstated the scholarship no longer works there. Guess what! He left no record. Now aint that some colored shit??? U wanna know what i did? I forwarded the stupid 2 line email from him to the woman over scholarships, started looking for a lawyer, and prepared a huge mail campaign to everybody from the board of trustees to professors.
Good ol CAU has til February 1st, 2009 before i seek legal action.
Life is a roller coaster with ups and downs. the ups creep up on you really slow, but the downs happen extremely quickly. You tend to remember the downs because you feel the effects more than the ups, but there's something about that ride up that makes you reflect on what the hell juss happened when u were down & what's about to happen when u peak. This Clark thing is just a minor dip in my life's ride. It's a hell of a ride and I'm stayin on it til the damn wheels fall off!!!