Thursday, October 16, 2008

Humpty Dumpty Sat on a Wall...


Ok ya'll, this is the funniest shit I've seen all year. The only fall that can contend with this is the nasty spill I took in high school on an icy sidewalk, but I won't get into that. 

Fast forward to about 2:30 (the action happens at 2:50) and Enjoy!

Now that you've seen the fall, let me break down what makes it so freaking hilarious...

  1. I don't need to state the obvious, but I know everybody is already thinking it. Big girls have no business on tables unless that sucka is made of marble and bolted to the ground. Back the video up to 2:11 to hear the table cracking under the added stress.
  2. This is actually a 2-part fall. The initial tumble takes place as the table falls forward and she falls on her butt. The second part happens as she goes from the sitting position to falling flat on her back, legs straight in the air. You can't beat 2 falls for the price of 1!
  3. This is what my friends find the funniest. The recovery. She kinda just rolls on the ground like an egg. I can't help but think this is what Humpy Dumpty felt like. Listen closely to the sound affects as she moans, and actually blames the coffee table. "Aww Coffee Table.." like it was the table's fault she decided to dance on it. I aint wanna say it, but I will just cuz everybody else is....Yes: The big girl has fallen and can't get up. Classic comedy.
  4. Lastly, there is the aftermath of this spill. As she rolls on the ground, pay attention to her feet. In all the mayhem, a shoe has been knocked completely off. When she finally regains her composure she also has to fix her glasses. I'm betting those also became displaced. Next look at her hair. No biggie there right? WRONG! Click the beginning of the video to get a good before/after shot. I'll say no more.
There you have it folks!

No comments: