Sunday, September 14, 2008

Big Woman, Skinny House

The title is a bit exaggerated. I'm not classified as a "big" woman anymore since I dropped some of the weight, but I'm still on the larger side of thick. As you know, I recently moved in with my condescending mother (referred to as "Sister Paterson"). I'm a size 14, she's a size 10. She won't let me forget. Instead of loving me no matter what size I am, she makes comments that would make a person feel horrible. She monitors everything I eat and criticizes the clothing I wear. Whenever you get done, I'm a 36DD...whatever top I put on shows cleavage! I'm 22 years old, I refuse to walk around this god forsaken city looking like a granny.

I'm young, flyy & sassy. I enjoy my curves and I flaunt them proudly.

Sister Paterson:
FUCK OFF!!!

No comments: